CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   wire wrap and beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=121216)

Sarajane June 2nd 11 04:21 PM

wire wrap and beads

here's a link to the website of my friend Holly Burger, that I have
helped her build. She does lots of things, including beading and
wirewrap, and I thought you all might enjoy the slideshow. It takes a
little time to load, but be patient and you'll see some lovely work.

http://lightworkersalliance.com/art-gallery/jewelry/

(and for Soozala, here's hoping there's a Usenet Feed in the
afterlife.)

Shirley Shone[_3_] June 2nd 11 06:51 PM

wire wrap and beads

On 02/06/2011 16:21, Sarajane wrote:
here's a link to the website of my friend Holly Burger, that I have
helped her build. She does lots of things, including beading and
wirewrap, and I thought you all might enjoy the slideshow. It takes a
little time to load, but be patient and you'll see some lovely work.

http://lightworkersalliance.com/art-gallery/jewelry/

(and for Soozala, here's hoping there's a Usenet Feed in the
afterlife.)

Very nice wire wrap, I would love to own number 9. It really called out
to me.
Hugs

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

Tina[_4_] June 6th 11 01:20 AM

wire wrap and beads

Nice work. Interesting site.

I think a lot of people do "energy work" instinctively, without
knowing it. Sometimes even without "believing in it".

Tina