CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Happy New Year (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139787)

Ruth[_4_] January 1st 16 03:20 PM

Happy New Year

May Your needles stay shinny
and your stitches be tight
whether you start from the
left or the right.
May your thread never tangle,
in the front or the rear,
And may the frog stay away
for the following year!
from Shepherd's Needle photo
Happy New Year fellow stitchers! I thought the poem was a fitting wish for all of you.

[email protected] January 1st 16 04:07 PM

Happy New Year

On Fri, 1 Jan 2016 07:20:06 -0800 (PST), Ruth
wrote:

May Your needles stay shinny
and your stitches be tight
whether you start from the
left or the right.
May your thread never tangle,
in the front or the rear,
And may the frog stay away
for the following year!
from Shepherd's Needle photo
Happy New Year fellow stitchers! I thought the poem was a fitting wish for all of you.

Happy New Year to you too - nice little poem :) (rare smiley)

Rich[_3_] January 9th 16 12:56 PM

Happy New Year

wrote:

May Your needles stay shinny
and your stitches be tight
whether you start from the
left or the right.
May your thread never tangle,
in the front or the rear,
And may the frog stay away
for the following year!
from Shepherd's Needle photo
Happy New Year fellow stitchers! I thought the poem was a fitting wish for all of you.

Happy New Year stitchers!

[email protected] January 9th 16 01:26 PM

Happy New Year

wrote:

May Your needles stay shinny
and your stitches be tight
whether you start from the
left or the right.
May your thread never tangle,
in the front or the rear,
And may the frog stay away
for the following year!
from Shepherd's Needle photo
Happy New Year fellow stitchers! I thought the poem was a fitting wish for all of you.

Happy New Year stitchers!

You too Rich - of the happy Heron :)

Joan Erickson January 11th 16 03:47 PM

Happy New Year

On 1/1/2016 9:20 AM, Ruth wrote:
May Your needles stay shiny
and your stitches be tight
whether you start from the
left or the right.
May your thread never tangle,
in the front or the rear,
And may the frog stay away
for the following year!
from Shepherd's Needle photo
Happy New Year fellow stitchers! I thought the poem was a fitting wish for all of you.

What a great poem and a *wonderful* wish for the New Year!
A happy and prosperous one to all of you!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown