CraftBanter

-   Doll Houses (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Accessories for sale (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=71397)

donna b June 10th 06 11:44 PM

Accessories for sale

Hi, my name is Donna and I owned and operated my own miniature business
since 1975. About 4 years ago I had to close it down and I have quite a
bit of merchandise left over. Most of the things I have are handcrafted
by myself. I have some dishes, vases (all ceramic) and all sorts of
other items in limited quanities. If anyone is interested, please feel
free to contact me. ~Donna

donna b June 15th 06 03:43 AM

Accessories for sale

Giacomo, can you please send me your email address, my reply didn't go
through. Thanks