CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   WIP's and S.E.X. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38210)

Noreen's Knit*che July 2nd 03 09:06 AM

WIP's and S.E.X.

In article , says...
SNIPPED:
My gawd, that subject line does appear kinky, doesn't it?

But, I've just realized, it 'could have' been worse... for instance,
being that lots of us crochet... the subject line 'might have' been:

WIP's, chains, and S.E.X.

vbeg, rotfl.
Noreen

--

Noreen's Knit*che
NATA #447

Knitting, Crocheting, Tatting and BobbinLace are my NICHE in life, hence,
Noreen's Knit*che.

Noreen's Knit*che July 2nd 03 11:21 AM

In article , says...

ROTFL :-D

Anna Maria

Just to clarify, WIP's *whips*
Glad you thought it funny too, Anna Maria!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
Noreen's Knit*che
NATA #447

CMM PDX2 July 2nd 03 12:41 PM

Noreen wrote:

But, I've just realized, it 'could have' been
worse... for instance,
being that lots of us crochet... the subject
line 'might have' been:

WIP's, chains, and S.E.X.

ROFLMAO, Noreen!! Oh, my...I needed a good laugh. Thank you!

Monica
CMM
---------
"No, that isn't me you saw - I'm not here, I'm incognito!" (Me, Myself & I)
Support our Troops!!
http://www.wtv-zone.com/kjsb/bataan.html
ShipSupport Mailing List
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ShipSupport/

Noreen's Knit*che July 2nd 03 03:54 PM

In article ,
home says...

WIP's, chains, and S.E.X.

ROFLMAO, Noreen!! Oh, my...I needed a good laugh. Thank you!

Monica
CMM

---------

Monica, great to see you, and glad you had a good laugh!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
Noreen's Knit*che