CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   FO: Liesel in Fiesta La Luz (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=87905)

hesira October 10th 07 11:55 PM

FO: Liesel in Fiesta La Luz

Hi Ya'll!

I wanted to share my latest FO. I'm stash busting, and I decided to
make my one hank of Fiesta La Luz into a Liesel scarf. It was my
first time using 100% silk, and it took some getting used to. I took
it off the blocking board today and am pretty happy with the end
result. I think the scarf will lose its crispness with wear, but I
can always mist it back into shape. Here's a couple of links to pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35043669@N00/1533771289/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3504366...n/photostream/

Hesira

Vintage Purls October 11th 07 03:07 AM

FO: Liesel in Fiesta La Luz

hesira wrote:
I wanted to share my latest FO.

Yummy! I love the sheen.

[email protected] October 11th 07 07:08 AM

FO: Liesel in Fiesta La Luz

On Oct 11, 12:55 am, hesira wrote:
Hi Ya'll!

I wanted to share my latest FO. I'm stash busting, and I decided to
make my one hank of Fiesta La Luz into a Liesel scarf. It was my
first time using 100% silk, and it took some getting used to. I took
it off the blocking board today and am pretty happy with the end
result. I think the scarf will lose its crispness with wear, but I
can always mist it back into shape. Here's a couple of links to pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35043669@N00/1533771289/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3504366...n/photostream/

Hesira

HESIRA THIS A WONDERFUL Shawl ,, 100% !!!
mirjam

DAB[_2_] October 11th 07 03:10 PM

Liesel in Fiesta La Luz

hesira wrote:
Hi Ya'll!

I wanted to share my latest FO. I'm stash busting, and I decided to
make my one hank of Fiesta La Luz into a Liesel scarf. It was my
first time using 100% silk, and it took some getting used to. I took
it off the blocking board today and am pretty happy with the end
result. I think the scarf will lose its crispness with wear, but I
can always mist it back into shape. Here's a couple of links to pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35043669@N00/1533771289/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3504366...n/photostream/

Hesira

Wow that is beautiful!

Donna

Not Likely October 11th 07 05:37 PM

Liesel in Fiesta La Luz

"hesira" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Ya'll!

I wanted to share my latest FO. I'm stash busting, and I decided to
make my one hank of Fiesta La Luz into a Liesel scarf. It was my
first time using 100% silk, and it took some getting used to. I took
it off the blocking board today and am pretty happy with the end
result. I think the scarf will lose its crispness with wear, but I
can always mist it back into shape. Here's a couple of links to pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35043669@N00/1533771289/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3504366...n/photostream/

Hesira

Oooooh, that is gorgeous! Congratulations on such beautiful work.

*hugs*
Gemini

Bernadette October 12th 07 10:57 AM

FO: Liesel in Fiesta La Luz

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:55:54 -0700, hesira wrote:

Hi Ya'll!

I wanted to share my latest FO. I'm stash busting, and I decided to make
my one hank of Fiesta La Luz into a Liesel scarf. It was my first time
using 100% silk, and it took some getting used to. I took it off the
blocking board today and am pretty happy with the end result. I think the
scarf will lose its crispness with wear, but I can always mist it back
into shape. Here's a couple of links to pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35043669@N00/1533771289/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3504366...n/photostream/

Hesira

That is lovely Hesira. Well done!

--
Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light

Shillelagh October 13th 07 05:41 AM

Liesel in Fiesta La Luz

"hesira" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Ya'll!

I wanted to share my latest FO. I'm stash busting, and I decided to
make my one hank of Fiesta La Luz into a Liesel scarf.

It's gorgeous! When I first looked at it, I thought it looked very much
like the Branching Out scarf and had to look at both pictures to be
sure. ;)

Shelagh

hesira October 13th 07 01:31 PM

Liesel in Fiesta La Luz

Thanks, Shelagh.

It was a lot easier than Branching out to me. I'm not sure if that's
because my skills have improved, or because the pattern's easier. I
may have to try BO again to compair