CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Trebla threads (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139682)

[email protected] August 23rd 15 07:38 PM

Trebla threads

I have been given a lot of Trebla threads to use for cross stitch. I can't find s conversion chart to dmc or anchor can anyone help please?

Shirley August 23rd 15 09:36 PM

Trebla threads

On 23/08/2015 19:38, wrote:
I have been given a lot of Trebla threads to use for cross stitch. I can't find s conversion chart to dmc or anchor can anyone help please?

This may help.

http://laengerdurchhalten.info/trebl...ion-chart.html

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

[email protected] August 23rd 15 11:59 PM

Trebla threads

Thanks but I had to sign up for an account to download and from looking at what I could it said to convert DMC to Finca. I am at a total loss but thanks

jenhd1986 March 18th 20 04:30 PM

Trebla threads

/same here /

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/sewing/...yle-42553-.htm

Lin[_2_] April 15th 20 05:30 PM

Trebla threads

Please can you tell me how I can convert dmc to trebla

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/needlew...ads-90773-.htm