CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Announcement: Great Basin Machine Knitters of Northern Nevada (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67847)

mkdesigner April 5th 06 05:04 PM

Announcement: Great Basin Machine Knitters of Northern Nevada

If you are located in the Northern Nevada area and want to get together
with other machine knitters, please see our website for the Great Basin
Machine Knitters Group. We are holding our very 1st get-together this
month in Sparks, NV. Details & a map are on:

http://mkdesignernv.tripod.com/great...chineknitters/

This doesn't cost anything, just a little of your time.

Thanks!!

Marge in Reno
http://www.mkdesigner.com

Pogonip April 8th 06 11:07 PM

mkdesigner wrote:
If you are located in the Northern Nevada area and want to get together
with other machine knitters, please see our website for the Great Basin
Machine Knitters Group. We are holding our very 1st get-together this
month in Sparks, NV. Details & a map are on:

http://mkdesignernv.tripod.com/great...chineknitters/

This doesn't cost anything, just a little of your time.

Thanks!!

Marge in Reno
http://www.mkdesigner.com

Have you had much response, Marge? I've made a note, and plan to try to
get there. I'm not a morning person, though, so this will be an effort
and I can't guarantee it will be successful. ;-)

I'm hoping there is someone around who has a circular sock machine and
has mastered it. I have three of the suckers and haven't gotten past a
tube yet. I have videos and a CD, so I can teach myself when I get a
Round Tuit, but it would be lovely to find someone who has already
invented that wheel.

--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth