CraftBanter

-   -   Merry Christmas (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139783)

Bobbie Sews More December 25th 15 02:46 PM

Merry Christmas

Hope all are having a good Christmas Day!
Barbara in FL, where it is 76 degrees right now

[email protected] December 27th 15 04:46 PM

Merry Christmas

Hello Barbara,
Wish I had some of that warmer temperature here in Idaho as it has been cold and snowing on and on for days now. I get really depressed when it is clouding all the time.
Happy New Year to you all,
Sandy$

Bobbie Sews More December 28th 15 01:36 PM

Merry Christmas

wrote in message

Hello Barbara,
Wish I had some of that warmer temperature here in Idaho as it has been
cold and snowing on and on for days now. I get really depressed when it is
clouding all the time.
Happy New Year to you all,
Sandy

But Sandy, you live in a beautiful state in the Spring! I was there many
years ago.
Barbara who still puts on shorts first thing in the morning