CraftBanter

CraftBanter (http://www.craftbanter.com/index.php)
-   Quilting (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Apologies for being absent (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=138812)

Sunny[_2_] June 18th 13 04:48 AM

Apologies for being absent

I am so sorry to have been away for so long. I would say that it's because I've been busy quilting, but that's not really true. I've been busy ... raising two puppies, getting son #2 off to Air Force basic training (we went to Texas for his graduation a few weeks ago), getting son #1 started in a new career repairing(wait for it -----) repairing sewing machines, not being very well physically and generally belly-aching and carrying on.

I miss everybody here horribly. Ginger, I owe you email big time. Nightmist, so good to see you are feisty as ever, even if you are a bit laid up right now. Everybody? Oh my how good to see the old gang and all the names and it makes me tear up a bit.

I promise not to be scarce now. I will pop in and say hello and tell you when I get a new project going.

I love every one of you,
Sunny

Janner June 18th 13 08:07 AM

On 18/06/13 05:48, Sunny wrote:
I am so sorry to have been away for so long. I would say that it's because I've been busy quilting, but that's not really true. I've been busy ... raising two puppies, getting son #2 off to Air Force basic training (we went to Texas for his graduation a few weeks ago), getting son #1 started in a new career repairing(wait for it -----) repairing sewing machines, not being very well physically and generally belly-aching and carrying on.

I miss everybody here horribly. Ginger, I owe you email big time. Nightmist, so good to see you are feisty as ever, even if you are a bit laid up right now. Everybody? Oh my how good to see the old gang and all the names and it makes me tear up a bit.

I promise not to be scarce now. I will pop in and say hello and tell you when I get a new project going.

I love every one of you,
Sunny

Gald to see you back,

Janner
France

Ginger in CA June 18th 13 01:30 PM

So good to see you back here with us.
Like Mz Butterfly says, take a chair down from the railing and pull it up to the frame!

Ginger in CA

On Monday, June 17, 2013 8:48:56 PM UTC-7, Sunny wrote:

I love every one of you,

Sunny

Taria June 18th 13 06:35 PM

Golly you have been busy. Sounds mostly good but the not feeling well
stuff. Glad to see
folks pop in.
Taria

"Sunny" wrote in message

I am so sorry to have been away for so long. I would say that it's because
I've been busy quilting, but that's not really true. I've been busy ...
raising two puppies, getting son #2 off to Air Force basic training (we went
to Texas for his graduation a few weeks ago), getting son #1 started in a
new career repairing(wait for it -----) repairing sewing machines, not being
very well physically and generally belly-aching and carrying on.

I miss everybody here horribly. Ginger, I owe you email big time. Nightmist,
so good to see you are feisty as ever, even if you are a bit laid up right
now. Everybody? Oh my how good to see the old gang and all the names and it
makes me tear up a bit.

I promise not to be scarce now. I will pop in and say hello and tell you
when I get a new project going.

I love every one of you,
Sunny

amy in SoCal June 20th 13 03:55 PM

Sunny,
It's always good to hear from an old friend!! I peek in here about once a week, just to catch up on the news from everyone. I may not reply, but always enjoy the posts.
Glad you're keeping the gators at bay long enough to enjoy life!!
Don't be a stranger.
Your chair is always free for you here, just bring chocolate!!!
=) Amy