CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   AD: Color Me Sunflowers, and Pet Animal Applique Blocks(LAST DAY onsale) (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=102558)

Babe May 2nd 09 02:23 PM

AD: Color Me Sunflowers, and Pet Animal Applique Blocks(LAST DAY onsale)

You know those days when the kids-grandkids, neighbor kids, all stand
around with nothing to do? Well, here is something they will have fun
doing, and you will have something to show off all their talent. Color
Me Sunflowers. You can use them strictly as Redwork, or use black and
let the kids color them in with permanent markers or crayons. Make
banners, welcome signs, placemats, etc. There are 11 designs plus 2
endless hoop designs and come in 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 8x10 and 8x14. You
get them all for 1 low price. These can be seen on Page 1 of New
Designs.

New this week too is Pet Applique Alphabet Blocks on Pre-Sale until
they are completed, but you must hurry because I am almost done with
them. You can see the completed blocks by going to the New Design Page
and Clicking at the top or bottom of the page on 'Pet Applique Animal
Blocks' . They will be sent out as I get them sewn out. When I have
completed sewing out the whole set the price will go up. These also
come in 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 8x10, and 8x14, and you get them all !!!
All can be seen here
http://www.snaggersstitchesembroider...com/index.html
Have a great great day. Georgia