CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Pattern Sale and "bundle" sales. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88750)

oh mercy November 10th 07 06:23 PM

Pattern Sale and "bundle" sales.

Hello,
I have some very full and juicy fabric art bundles of "stash" on ebay.
These are filled with fabric and trims and some little surprises that
I am destashing and would make great starter packs in various color co-
ordinated groups,

I also have a stash of patterns I'd like to get rid of in a single
lot.

"here is the ad I have been posting:
I have a lot of 25 patterns for sale. There are Women's, children.s a
man's robe, crafts and accessories.

8 VOGUE, 6 Simplicity, 4 McCalls, 1 Butterick, 1 New Look, 1 Burda, 3
Style, 1 Kwik Sew.
There are 9 children 2 of which are preteens Vogue for Me, 10 women's
Dresses, Suits, Ensembles, 2 Accessories... 1 is a "cacoon" jacket
(not outdoor) in 2 different lengths, one is 5 evening purses and an
evening wrap. There is a man's robe, a man's costuming/stage "suit", a
Vogue craft with a dozen animals and a way cool palm tree, and a
Simplicity doll house.

Most of these patterns are uncut. I think there are only 3 that are
cut.
3 of the Vogue patterns have a xerox photocopy sheet rather than an
envelope. there is one duplicate pattern, one of those was a cut one.

I am selling in a lot for 25.00 plus shipping, which is 1.00 each. Or
$30.00 including shipping as this would save us time going to Post
Office and finding out the shipping. If it is more it is on me.
If interested let me know and I will email pix or hopefully have them
uploaded for you to look at.
Thanks.

www.geraniumkiss.etsy.com

My Ebay Auctions