CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Home! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=104306)

Marilee M August 5th 09 04:19 PM

Home!

Had a wonderful relaxing vacation, now home to the real world. Went to
a couple of bead shops, one in Truckee and the other in Reno, now isn't
that what you are supposed to do while on vacation!!!! LOL
Marilee

Shirley Shone August 5th 09 06:35 PM

Home!

In message , Marilee M
writes
Had a wonderful relaxing vacation, now home to the real world. Went to
a couple of bead shops, one in Truckee and the other in Reno, now isn't
that what you are supposed to do while on vacation!!!! LOL
Marilee

Nice to see you back and pleased to hear you had a good time.
What did you buy in the bead shops?

Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Gina Bull August 6th 09 02:29 PM

Home!

Marilee M wrote:
Had a wonderful relaxing vacation, now home to the real world. Went to
a couple of bead shops, one in Truckee and the other in Reno, now isn't
that what you are supposed to do while on vacation!!!! LOL
Marilee

Well, that's what I did on *my* vacation! :-) I've already made them into a
bracelet to go with my favorite summer overshirt.

Gotta stick to our priorities ...

Gina in Virginia
http://www.webshots.com/user/ginainva

Dwyn August 6th 09 02:55 PM

Home!

On Aug 6, 9:29*am, Gina Bull wrote:
Marilee M wrote:
Had a wonderful relaxing vacation, now home to the real world. *Went to
a couple of bead shops, one in Truckee and the other in Reno, now isn't
that what you are supposed to do while on vacation!!!! LOL
Marilee

Well, that's what I did on *my* vacation! :-) I've already made them into a
bracelet to go with my favorite summer overshirt.

Gotta stick to our priorities ...

Gina in Virginiahttp://www.webshots.com/user/ginainva

It's "professional development." Turns it into a deductible business
trip! VBG