CraftBanter

-   Doll Houses (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Over 3600 Loose Playscale Items @ One Sixth Depot! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65356)

OneSixthDepot February 19th 06 11:41 AM

Over 3600 Loose Playscale Items @ One Sixth Depot!

www.onesixthdepot.com
February 18, 2006
Greetings!

NEW!
NEW DiD Figs: Corbin Black, Franz Feigel, Richard Schlemm, and Wilhelm
Keitel
Bunches of new Nude Figs

OVER 3600 DIFFERENT loose items await shipping!

The numbers in parentheses are IN STOCK numbers of UNIQUE items (3683)
- these may vary - as orders come in and items go out. I am adding
NEW ITEMS weekly!

ONE CENT SALE! 1:6th Items (43)
1:6th Weaponry (844)
1:6th Uniforms/Clothing (895)
1:6th Gear (672)
1:6th Figures/Other Misc (252)
1:6th Custom Novelty Tee Shirts (13)
1:6th Custom Bumper Stickers (264)
1:6th Custom Corner (204)
DID - Dragon In Dreams (320)
Gameitoy - Callous Soldiers (176)
Gun Manuals Plus CD Roms (5)

Spotlight Item! F184 WWII German LEATHER Jack Boots - GREAT!

I am currently THEE ONLY 1:6th Scale dealer on the ENTIRE net that
offers:

"Customer Loyalty Discount"
The more you spend, the more you save!
Earn up to 25% off EVERY ORDER!

$5.00 FLAT RATE DOMESTIC SHIPPING!
Buy one piece; buy a hundred... $5.00 S&H
$10.00 FLAT RATE INTERNATIONAL...

FREE SHIPPING
On ALL ORDERS over $150.00 - both domestic AND International.

A ONE CENT SALE! Section...
PLEASE - Limit of FIVE (5) ONE CENT SALE items per order...
MIX AND MATCH - Thank you!

AND, a FREE Assault Manuals PLUS Sampler CD Rom
with EVERY One Sixth Depot first time buyer ORDER!

Thanks for looking!
I hope to hear from you soon!
www.onesixthdepot.com