CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Annual $2 Somerset Studio Sale! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=84514)

Vibrant Jewels June 14th 07 12:52 AM

Annual $2 Somerset Studio Sale!

Somerset Studio is having their annual $2 sale for Somerset Studio and other
publications... I don't get anything from doing this, but happiness if you
need to add some to your stash! Includes Belle Amoire and a bunch of other
mags. Also they have some on sale for $5.

$2 Back Issue SALE!
That's right! We're offering select back issues of our outstanding
publications for just $2 each! Whether you are just discovering our
publications or have been a reader from the beginning, don't miss out on
this opportunity to add missing issues to your collections of Somerset
Studio, Legacy (now Somerset Memories), Stampington Inspirations, The
Stampers' Sampler, and Belle Armoire at this blow-out price! We are also
offering back issues of Take Ten and Art Doll Quarterly at the unbelievably
low price of only $5 each. Click here to take advantage of this special
price before the sale ends on June 25, 2007 (or while supplies last).

There's the link if the above one doesn't work for you.

http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=l85ebbcab.0....eblowout2.html

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)