CraftBanter

-   Carving (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   whatcha doin? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10689)

Big Ev August 21st 03 11:21 PM

whatcha doin?

Well, it was good to get some replies to my note.
What is everyone carving?

I'm going to carve a beaver to go with the skunk and the chipmunk I
finished and then it is onto a cheetah

--
Big Ev
Wood Carvings at:

Bill Houdek August 22nd 03 02:14 PM

Just finished a fish leaping out of the water. Almost done with a cook in
relief. He is about 14" tall has an apron, floppy top hat and Weber grill in
front of him. He's for my son-in-law who's second love is bbq'ing out on the
deck.

My next project is a doll for my 8 1/2 year old granddaughter. The pattern
is based on Gilford from the second issue of Carving Magazine.

Bill Houdek

Princebilly1 August 22nd 03 04:55 PM

I`m still carving a career out for myself so no time recently to put chisel to
the good stuff

regards and well done

steve