CraftBanter

-   Pottery (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   FA: Nice Pottery and ceramic Books on eBay (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=98986)

Marco Milazzo November 10th 08 02:10 AM

FA: Nice Pottery and ceramic Books on eBay

I'm selling some very nice pottery books on ebay. I'm adding items
each day, but here's what I have listed so far:

Smashing Glazes - 53 Artists Share Insights and Glaze Recipes:

Practical Solutions for Potters - Your Questions Answered!

"The Craft and Art of Clay" - by Susan Peterson, 2nd edition

Uncommon Clay - The Life and Pottery of Rosanjin

"Hamada, Potter" by Bernard Leach - with 80 photographs of Hamada's
work

Lot of TEN "Pottery Making Illustrated" magazines

8 "Clay Times" magazines and 8 "Claytime Companion" Newsletters

"Ceramics" by Philip Rawson -- the aesthetics of clay