CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Nordic Needle anticipation (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26760)

Brenda December 22nd 04 06:31 AM

Nordic Needle anticipation

The phone rang while we were eating lunch today. It was Nordic Needle
and the caller asked for my BIL (who has an unusual name). DH informed
them that they called the wrong brother. Turns out BIL has ordered
something for me from my wish list!!! I hadn't even mentioned the list
this year since I'm having so much trouble with my hands. Droolage
commencing...

--
Brenda

Liz Hampton December 22nd 04 05:45 PM

One of the people I spoke to yesterday at Harry & David lives in Nordic
Needle territory. I mentioned it and she said that her daughter shops there
by mail all year long and can spend hours there when she visits the family.
I was sorely tempted to tell her to forget the Harry & David order & send
her daughter a NN gift certificate instead, but wasn't quite that brazen.
It WAS my last day, but I didn't want to end it by being fired instead of
laid off. :-))))))
Liz from Humbug