CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   sterling silver rings to add your own beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=102559)

Ro May 2nd 09 07:08 PM

sterling silver rings to add your own beads

I am looking for sterling silver rings where I can add a lampwork
bead or Pandora Bead. They are found in many of the jewelry stores.
The bead slips on a small peg which hugs the finger so the bead
doesn't fall off unless you take the ring off. Thank you, Rowena Tank
928-899-3574

Barbara Forbes-Lyons May 2nd 09 08:59 PM

sterling silver rings to add your own beads

Like these:

http://www.insideoutbeads.com/Ring_Findings.html

http://abbottglassdesigns.com/buyBeadRings.asp

https://burgardstudio.com/catalog/index.php

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com