CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Daisy patterned 6x6 (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=42803)

Anna MCM August 6th 04 10:27 AM

Daisy patterned 6x6

Michelle wrote:
Hi everyone
=20
Nora B sent me a photo of a tote bag made of your 6x6 squares. One of =

them
was a daisy patterned square but I couldn't tell if it was a motif atta=

ched
after the square was made or if it was patterned in the square. It was=

bright yellow daisy on a dark square.
=20
If anyone recognizes it, I loved it. In fact, I'd love to have a patte=

rn
for it if it was a 'worked-in' pattern. I've got a crochet crysanthemu=

motif pattern that would serve nicely as an attached motif, but I was
looking for a flat flower pattern to make a 'flower garden' tote for my=

middle DD.

I don=B4t know if it=B4s the one you are looking for, but I found this pa=
ttern:

http://hometown.aol.com/wolfwitch77/daisy.html

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Michelle August 6th 04 11:06 AM

Anna MCM wrote in message

I was
looking for a flat flower pattern to make a 'flower garden' tote for my
middle DD.

I donīt know if itīs the one you are looking for, but I found this pattern:

http://hometown.aol.com/wolfwitch77/daisy.html

Hugs,

Anna Maria

It isn't the exact one, but it will definitely do. Thank you so much; I'm
going to get started on some of them this afternoon!

--
Michelle in St. John's
NL, Canada

Anna MCM August 6th 04 11:16 AM

Michelle wrote:
=20
It isn't the exact one, but it will definitely do. Thank you so much; =

I'm
going to get started on some of them this afternoon!
=20

Happy crocheting, Michelle!

I have to line the bag I made for my friend=B4s birthday, since I want to=
=20
give her the present on Sunday. That=B4s the most difficult part for me!
I am wondering about buying a sewing machine for future projects.
DH is enthusiastic about the idea, but we don=B4t have any experience wit=
h=20
that at all!

Hugs,

Anna Maria