CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Stitches West!! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=41159)

Slick Hippy chick January 26th 04 05:16 AM

Stitches West!!

Is anyone here going to Stitches West, (the knitting convention) in Oakland
(California) ??? Please drop me a line, this is my favorite group and I'd
love to meet any of you!!!! Thanks, Maggie -- madly knitting in the
sonoran desert

oldbag January 30th 04 03:20 PM

hello maggie!!! I'll be going to stitches west & I'll be right there on the
plane with ya too!!
now let's just hope this email goes thru!!!!