CraftBanter

-   General Crafting (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   administration (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=137797)

steve June 22nd 12 09:36 AM

administration

Hiya,

it should be necessary to validate the sustainability of the weather in an
efficient way;
That is why it is urgent to decrease the remote surveillance of the weather rapidly;
would you mind showing how to study also the water sustainability without the weather control?

Bye Bye

Olden October 7th 17 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve (Post 915581)
Hiya,

it should be necessary to validate the sustainability of the weather in an
efficient way;
That is why it is urgent to decrease the remote surveillance of the weather rapidly;
would you mind showing how to study also the water sustainability without the weather control?

Bye Bye

Is there any information in norwegian on this page? Would be nice with some forums for electricians (elektriker) and carpenters (tømrer/snekker)

Matteson November 8th 17 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olden (Post 924199)
Is there any information in norwegian on this page? Would be nice with some forums for electricians (elektriker) and carpenters (tømrer/snekker)

Not that I'm aware of. Could be wrong though.

Olden February 13th 18 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matteson (Post 924266)
Not that I'm aware of. Could be wrong though.

Alright, thanks!