CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Finishes! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=70900)

Brenda Lewis May 30th 06 02:01 AM

Finishes!

Ornament #4 of 6 (Blue Jean Teddy & Friends) for DD is finished. My
husband finished the latch hook part of a wall-hanging for DD (started
back when I was pregnant) and I put the binding on it yesterday.
Pictures are at
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=2328667...3&n=1207477374
(free login required).

In addition, I've almost finished the cross-stitch part on ornament #5!
Productive holiday weekend here.

--
Brenda
Tickler of Chuzzles

Margaret Wilson May 30th 06 03:22 PM

Finishes!

"Brenda Lewis" wrote in message
.. .
Ornament #4 of 6 (Blue Jean Teddy & Friends) for DD is finished. My
husband finished the latch hook part of a wall-hanging for DD (started
back when I was pregnant) and I put the binding on it yesterday. Pictures
are at http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=2328667...3&n=1207477374
(free login required).

In addition, I've almost finished the cross-stitch part on ornament #5!
Productive holiday weekend here.

Nice work Brenda !!! Snoopy is way cute !!

mag

[email protected] May 30th 06 08:40 PM

Finishes!

Brenda Lewis wrote:
Ornament #4 of 6 (Blue Jean Teddy & Friends) for DD is finished. My
husband finished the latch hook part of a wall-hanging for DD (started
back when I was pregnant) and I put the binding on it yesterday.
Pictures are at
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=2328667...3&n=1207477374
(free login required).

In addition, I've almost finished the cross-stitch part on ornament #5!
Productive holiday weekend here.

--
Brenda
Tickler of Chuzzles

WTG!!!!

Happy Dancing for you.

BTW, how are you feeling?

Caryn

Brenda Lewis May 30th 06 08:58 PM

Finishes!

Not too bad, thanks for asking! I did go out and buy a thimble today
since sewing the binding on the latch hook bruised one finger badly. I
really thought I had Grandma's old thimble around here somewhere...

wrote:
BTW, how are you feeling?

--
Brenda