CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Translucent Flower Cane? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16624)

K&N December 7th 03 03:27 AM

Translucent Flower Cane?

Someone was showing me some pictures of beads that I assume are some sort of
translucent flower cane layered onto round beads.

Can someone point me to a picture of beads made with this technique so I can
make sure I'm talking about the right thing?

Two... where are the instructions for this type of cane?

Thanks!
Nan

DianeGlassAttic December 10th 03 07:18 PM

There's a bunch of info, links, and lessons on my website for "Translucent
Canes" on this page:
http://www.glassattic.com/polymer/ca...structions.htm

There's also a section on that page for non-translucent flower canes.

HTH,

Diane B.
http://glassattic.com --polymer clay "encyclopedia"
. . . . . . . . . . . . . (don't use AOL address
!!!!!!!)

SunsetStarWolf December 21st 03 09:36 AM

where are the instructions for this type of cane?

Not sure what particular can you're talking about, but try this link:
http://www.geocities.com/polyzine/de...santhemum.html