CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Finishes (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107155)

Nancy January 16th 10 08:33 PM

Finishes

I finally finished the eyeglass case. Glad to get that
one out of the "basket." Also finished the turquoise
Celtic Knot bookmark. Hopefully I'll get pictures up
soon.

Now to decide what to do next. I had thought about
Little House Needleworks "The Old Doll," but the CC
floss I need is backordered and didn't arrive with the
other goodies for my stash today. I had thought about
one of the fractal bookmarks but still need a trip to
Michaels or Joanns for floss not in my stash. I'll
probably do the singing birds titled "Winter
Symphony" from a 2008 JSC.

I'll probably wait till tomorrow. Today was going so
well. Warm enough to take down the outside Xmas
lights and fill the birdfeeders without freezing
my fingers. Then it came to the cookies I baked.
Same ingredients, same recipe we've used for years.
but somehow they don't look quite right. Haven't
tried one to see if they taste ok.

Nancy