CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Celestial Crystal Bulk Buy (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6699)

Lori Greenberg June 16th 04 06:23 AM

Celestial Crystal Bulk Buy

Hi everyone.

Now that the Organza Bag Buy is behind me, I'm going forward with the
Celestial Crystal Bulk Buy from Fire Mountain Gems. I will be posting this
to other forums so please email me directly at CC@ beadnerd.com (take out
the space) since I won't be able to keep up with reading everywhere. I will
put you all on a mailing list but will not disclose your names or amounts to
the list. Please feel free to pass this buy on to others. I reserve the
right to not accept your order if I am uncomfortable with the transaction at
any time or do not know you or can't find a good reference for you.

This buy is for any of the Celestial CrystalT products listed at:

http://www.firemountaingems.com/sear...tial%20crystal

That link is the start of the CC pages..there are 35! You can also see them
in their paper catalog. These are being ordered by the strand, not as
individual beads. All strands are assortable, so it shouldn't take much to
get to the discount price for 25-99 strands, hopefully we'll get to the 100
strand price. So, let's count on the lowest prices shown.

Here are the rules:

1. I reserve the right to cancel the buy and refund your money or close the
buy early. If something is not in stock I will refund your money and give
you the option to cancel your entire order if you wish. I will not hold
backorders open.

2. Payment will be PayPal only ($.30 and 2.9% will be added to your total
for PayPal fees). You will also be charged a portion of the shipping from
FMG to me, split amongst all participants. Do not pay until you receive an
invoice.

3. Shipping is US Priority Mail. I am requiring insurance on these for
proof of mailing as well as coverage of any loss or damage.

If you are outside the US or Canada, shipping is global priority which is
usually $5.00 and the correct total will be noted on customs forms.

You can find the Priority Mail pricing table at: www.usps.com My shipping
zip code is 85262, Arizona.

It starts at $3.85 under a pound and goes up from there.

Insurance is $1.30 for the first $50
$2.20 for $50.01 - $100
$3.20 for $100.01 - $200

$4.20 for $200.01 - $300 etc.

5. To order, send the following to me at: CC@ beadnerd.com (take out the
space):

Your name
Your email
Your address
Your phone
Order (Item) Number

Number of Strands
Short description

If it is easier for you, you can fill up your shopping cart at FMG on line,
print it, and fax it to me at: 772-679-7929

Please follow up with an email to confirm that I received your fax.

6. Deadline to order is midnight on Wednesday 6/30/04. Payment must be
received upon receipt of invoice. Order will be placed as soon as all
payments are received, or orders terminated due to non-payment. Packages
will be sorted upon my receipt of items and shipped immediately.

If I've missed anything here, I will email you and let you know. And if you
see that I've missed something, please let me know.

Thanks!

Lori Greenberg
www.beadnerd.com
ebay: