CraftBanter

-   General Crafting (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Paper flowers videos download (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=95350)

Annette May 21st 08 08:54 AM

Paper flowers videos download

Hello,

A friend has made it possible for me to obtain all the videos on this
website http://www.qyf.com.cn/soft/ that is a business that teaches
flower making. In China it is an A-R-T! I have been able to make
flowers that are just awesome. We cannot post these to the web. They
can only be downloaded and shared with friends. If there are many of
you who would want to have a small paper arts group that enjoyed
sharing the results of this paper craft, email me about that, and if
we have enough people, let's start one.

Also, check out this website, if you are not aware of it already.
www.mommymakesroses.com I love making my flowers out of the paper
that she uses.

Annette