CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   I knew you were the instigator in all of this Willow (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=86612)

marika August 24th 07 01:10 AM

I knew you were the instigator in all of this Willow

marika wrote in message ...

Pauline wrote in message
s.com...

You came to the right newgroup.:)

well, crap I'm still here but you're all vying with:

http://www.crochetme.com/Feb_Mar_2005/patt_fleuri.html

(I used to contend the Food Channel was my porn, but
my needlework renaissance has about knocked that out.
I keep finding these cool inspirations, then i have to
chase them down to the last usable resource. Not
healthy!)

Anyway, what country is Austin?

- I personally think fishing for sport, like the
stupid AssMasters IS wrong, but fishing to eat rocks.

mk5000

"No I'm not playing hard to get, this just isn't one of those phone
lines."-- Donatello