CraftBanter

-   Pottery (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good pottery project! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=102442)

Sue Roessel Dura April 27th 09 01:56 AM

Good pottery project!

Hi Folks,

For folks who might see this, my pottery project that you all helped me with
came out GREAT! It went for way more than I expected at the auction and the 5th
graders had a wonderful time helping.

It looks like this list is totally taken over by people who don't have their own
lists. How sad that we can't converse on our own topic!

So to the rest of you who have ruined our conversations and made most of us drop
out: Give it up! What possible gain do you have from making everyone drop out
of a list??? Obviously we take up a list that interests us. Your political
diatribes and ads for things no one wants are off topic and no one will respond
to them.

If any potters are left here, where else can we meet???

Sue

David Coggins[_3_] April 27th 09 06:21 AM

Good pottery project!

If any potters are left here, where else can we meet???

Potters have gone to Clayart -

A moderated list.

Cheers

VarianBoudREaux August 4th 11 01:36 PM

Another vote fpr not trading.If you dont like the look of the kit,chances are real good you will regret it.Plus ,like has been said,be on the lookout for that 14,its a commen size,and the line is in abundance.

Prolictreiche August 23rd 11 05:32 PM

hey there and thank you for your information – I’ve certainly picked up anything new from right here. Wiersze I did however expertise a few technical points using this web site, since I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again soon..

BiaxinUsa September 16th 11 05:19 PM

mont blanc pens review
mont blanc roller pen - mont blanc cufflinks

BiaxinUsa September 18th 11 05:40 PM

flomax substitutes - flomax dangers
bph test