CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Red Heart Super Saver (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101574)

Ana March 11th 09 07:26 PM

Red Heart Super Saver

Hi Everybody!
Where Can I Find Affordable Red Heart Super Saver Yarn, Black And Frosty Green? If Anyone Can Help Me, I'd Really Appreciate It. Thanks

Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply) March 11th 09 11:48 PM

Red Heart Super Saver

Ana wrote:
Hi Everybody!
Where Can I Find Affordable Red Heart Super Saver Yarn, Black And
Frosty Green? If Anyone Can Help Me, I'd Really Appreciate It. Thanks

Google for "red heart super saver yarn" and you will get over 7,000 hits
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK

[email protected] March 21st 09 07:35 PM

Red Heart Super Saver

On Mar 11, 3:26�pm, Ana wrote:
Hi Everybody!
Where Can I Find Affordable Red Heart Super Saver Yarn, Black And
Frosty Green? If Anyone Can Help Me, I'd Really Appreciate It. Thanks

--
Ana

Try your local Walmart if you live here in the US. or as Bruce
suggested do a search. A number of online stores have both colors.

Nora

Lee[_2_] March 22nd 09 03:40 PM

Red Heart Super Saver

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 15:35:37 -0400, wrote
(in article
):

On Mar 11, 3:26�pm, Ana wrote:
Hi Everybody!
Where Can I Find Affordable Red Heart Super Saver Yarn, Black And
Frosty Green? If Anyone Can Help Me, I'd Really Appreciate It. Thanks

--
Ana

Try your local Walmart if you live here in the US. or as Bruce
suggested do a search. A number of online stores have both colors.

Nora

When I was making Afghans some 10 years ago I used to get my Red Heart yarns
by catalog from Herrschners. I was happy with their service and am pleased
with the way the yarns/afghans have stood the test of time and use.

http://www.herrschners.com/dept/Yarn+2/Red+Heart.aspx

Lee

rarebirdyatverizondotnet

Park Ridge, NJ

suzee[_2_] March 22nd 09 03:56 PM

Red Heart Super Saver

On Mar 11, 3:26�pm, Ana wrote:
Hi Everybody!
Where Can I Find Affordable Red Heart Super Saver Yarn, Black And
Frosty Green? If Anyone Can Help Me, I'd Really Appreciate It. Thanks

--
Ana

Try your local Walmart if you live here in the US. or as Bruce
suggested do a search. A number of online stores have both colors.

Nora

When I was making Afghans some 10 years ago I used to get my Red Heart yarns
by catalog from Herrschners. I was happy with their service and am pleased
with the way the yarns/afghans have stood the test of time and use.

http://www.herrschners.com/dept/Yarn+2/Red+Heart.aspx

Joann's online has a decent selection and good prices when it's on sale.

sue