CraftBanter

-   Doll Houses (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   interesting site (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21251)

hallo February 9th 05 04:50 AM

interesting site

Hello scale modelers,

I wrote a new site.

Everything about selfmade CNC Engraving Machines with free drawings and
software and a lot of links.

even on my site :

Robotics and scale modeling like steam engines , modelships , wooden cars,
dollhouses and more.

www.majosoft.com

I hope you can learn something from me.

p.s. If you have also a cnc hobby and you want to have a website,
please send me the pictures and description and i make a page on my site for
you.( For Free , i'm a hobbyist)

greetings,
martin de roode
the netherlands

Carol S P Miniatures February 10th 05 09:27 PM

"hallo" wrote in message
Hello scale modelers,

I wrote a new site.

Everything about selfmade CNC Engraving Machines with free drawings and
software and a lot of links.

even on my site :

Robotics and scale modeling like steam engines , modelships , wooden cars,
dollhouses and more.

www.majosoft.com

It wasn't interesting. There was nothing about dollhouses, modelships etc
on the site.

Carol
S P Miniatures
http://www.spminiatures.com

Herb February 10th 05 09:37 PM

Carol S P Miniatures wrote:

It wasn't interesting. There was nothing about dollhouses, modelships etc
on the site.

Well, there is a link, Poppenhuis Speelgoed (Dollhouse Toys).
Scheeps Masten is ships

While I have no idea what "Prieel" means, that link takes you to plans
for what looks like a 1:12 gazebo.

BTW - I speak NO German - so the plans are Greek to me.:)

- Herb

Herb February 10th 05 09:40 PM

Correction - it's Dutch, not German.

0 Herb

Carol S P Miniatures February 10th 05 11:46 PM

"Herb" wrote in message
Carol S P Miniatures wrote:

It wasn't interesting. There was nothing about dollhouses, modelships
etc on the site.

Well, there is a link, Poppenhuis Speelgoed (Dollhouse Toys).
Scheeps Masten is ships

While I have no idea what "Prieel" means, that link takes you to plans for
what looks like a 1:12 gazebo.

BTW - I speak NO German - so the plans are Greek to me.:)

- Herb

Guess I didn't spend enough time on it. I clicked the link where it said
dollhouse and came up with an empty page written in Dutch.

Carol
S P Miniatures
http://www.spminiatures.com