CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Thank you, Sooz and Vj:) (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6549)

Candace June 7th 04 10:39 PM

Thank you, Sooz and Vj:)

Sooz---DAYUM. 'nuff said.

Vj--WOOHOO! lots n lotsa to read!

For those inquiring minds that wish to know, Sooz sent me a Carl Hiassen
paperback, and three beautifully wrapped packages for Mother's Day. She sent
me a tube of japanese 8/0's, A GORGEOUS set of crystal/silver/and agate
earrings, made by her, and a whole box of beautiful lampwork beads, including
an abstract pendant type that I'm already in love with:)

From Vj came a HUGE package of paperback books, including two Carl
Hiassen's....I am SO stoked about my new books, Vj---6 years ago, that would
have been a weeks worth of reading at best, but now, with my kids and all, you
gave me at least a month's worth. YEA!

~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader:)
http://snipurl.com/6s4t