CraftBanter

-   Jewelry (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Jewelry Classes/Workshops (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=100799)

[email protected] February 4th 09 03:25 AM

Jewelry Classes/Workshops

Hi, for those of you wanting to learn how to make jewelry, or for the
more advanced student who wants to build on skills he/she already has,
check our new school website.
www.ColoradoSchoolofJewelryandMetalArts.com
We offer classes for the beginner, stone setting, anticlastic raising,
enameling, and even Damascus knife making. Thanks Jerry Scavezze

mc February 9th 09 06:08 AM

Jewelry Classes/Workshops

On Feb 3, 8:25 pm, "
wrote:
Hi, for those of you wanting to learn how to make jewelry, or for the
more advanced student who wants to build on skills he/she already has,
check our new school website.www.ColoradoSchoolofJewelryandMetalArts.com
We offer classes for the beginner, stone setting, anticlastic raising,
enameling, and even Damascus knife making. Thanks Jerry Scavezze

I have not yet been able to take a full class at
ColoradoSchoolofJewelryandMetalArts, but have had the pleasure of a
number of shorter demonstrations and workshops from Jerry and several
of the other instructors at the school and I have found them to be of
the highest caliber, instructive, constructive and informal enough to
encourage true learning. And I really like Salida, I recommend this
group for all skill levels. Take a class-- be inspired.
Marlin, in Denver