CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Gladys Thomson 1955 edition (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=74540)

[email protected] August 29th 06 07:43 AM

Gladys Thomson 1955 edition

Searching for something else I came across your site and chanced upon
mention of Gladys Thompson's book, 'Guernseys & jersey patterns.

I have a copy which I am willing to donate to anyone who would enjoy
owning it.

I will check back here at the end of the week.

YarnWright August 29th 06 03:05 PM

Gladys Thomson 1955 edition

On 28 Aug 2006 23:43:05 -0700, spun a fine yarn

Searching for something else I came across your site and chanced upon
mention of Gladys Thompson's book, 'Guernseys & jersey patterns.

I have a copy which I am willing to donate to anyone who would enjoy
owning it.

I will check back here at the end of the week.

While I would LOVE to have it, I'd have to pass, as even the postage
to me right now would be prohibitive. Hopefully someone here will lay
claim to it, and you'll find it a new deserving home!
Welcome, by the way!
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0635-1, 08/28/2006
Tested: 8/29/2006 9:05:28 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

SpikeDriver August 30th 06 12:23 AM

wrote:
Searching for something else I came across your site and chanced upon
mention of Gladys Thompson's book, 'Guernseys & jersey patterns.

I have a copy which I am willing to donate to anyone who would enjoy
owning it.

I will check back here at the end of the week.

I just started using a knitting sheath and would love to own that BOOK!!!!

I should have checked to see if any one else replied before me.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

YarnWright August 30th 06 04:01 PM

Gladys Thomson 1955 edition

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:23:14 -0500, SpikeDriver spun a fine yarn

wrote:
Searching for something else I came across your site and chanced upon
mention of Gladys Thompson's book, 'Guernseys & jersey patterns.

I have a copy which I am willing to donate to anyone who would enjoy
owning it.

I will check back here at the end of the week.

I just started using a knitting sheath and would love to own that BOOK!!!!

I should have checked to see if any one else replied before me.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
---

Dennis,
If she comes back, and DOES give it away, it should be yours!
Hugs,
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0635-2, 08/30/2006
Tested: 8/30/2006 10:01:14 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

[email protected] September 1st 06 12:49 AM

Gladys Thomson 1955 edition

SpikeDriver wrote:
..

I just started using a knitting sheath and would love to own that BOOK!!!!

I should have checked to see if any one else replied before me.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

As you see I did come back but can't find a way to send you a PM to
ask where to send the book. Is there a way within the site? If not can
you give me an email address I can use to contact you?
Kate

YarnWright September 1st 06 12:57 AM

Gladys Thomson 1955 edition

On 31 Aug 2006 16:49:15 -0700, spun a fine yarn

SpikeDriver wrote:
.

I just started using a knitting sheath and would love to own that BOOK!!!!

I should have checked to see if any one else replied before me.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

As you see I did come back but can't find a way to send you a PM to
ask where to send the book. Is there a way within the site? If not can
you give me an email address I can use to contact you?
Kate

---
avast! AV: Inbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0635-3, 08/31/2006
Tested: 8/31/2006 6:55:31 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Hi, Kate!
If you'll email me offlist, I can give you Dennis's email and snail.
Noreen
noreenDOTjATgmailDOTcom

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0635-3, 08/31/2006
Tested: 8/31/2006 6:57:48 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

SpikeDriver September 1st 06 02:56 AM

SpikeDriver wrote:
.
I just started using a knitting sheath and would love to own that BOOK!!!!

I should have checked to see if any one else replied before me.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

As you see I did come back but can't find a way to send you a PM to
ask where to send the book. Is there a way within the site? If not can
you give me an email address I can use to contact you?
Kate

---
avast! AV: Inbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0635-3, 08/31/2006
Tested: 8/31/2006 6:55:31 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Hi, Kate!
If you'll email me offlist, I can give you Dennis's email and snail.
Noreen
noreenDOTjATgmailDOTcom

Thank you Noreen and Kate!!!!!!!!!!

Many hugs and God bless,
Dennis & Gail

YarnWright September 1st 06 04:08 PM

Gladys Thomson 1955 edition

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 20:56:22 -0500, SpikeDriver spun a fine yarn

Thank you Noreen and Kate!!!!!!!!!!

Many hugs and God bless,
Dennis & Gail
---

According to Kate, you and she have connected already offlist.
As much as I wanted it, and did reply so, I'm SO happy you're getting
it, Dennis! :D
Love,
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0635-4, 09/01/2006
Tested: 9/1/2006 10:08:05 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

dced414 November 10th 08 02:01 PM

Gladys Thomson 1955 edition

dced414 had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/Gladys-...tion-3431-.htm :

wrote:

Searching for something else I came across your site and chanced upon
mention of Gladys Thompson's book, 'Guernseys & jersey patterns.

I have a copy which I am willing to donate to anyone who would enjoy
owning it.

I will check back here at the end of the week.

I know it's been a while but I a would love this book! Do you still have
it?
Dced414

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 25155 messages and counting!