CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   WANTED: Patterns for Painted Glass Christmas Ornaments; PLEASE HELP! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11505)

Bozo_01 September 14th 03 12:17 AM

WANTED: Patterns for Painted Glass Christmas Ornaments; PLEASE HELP!

Hi,

I was looking for some "simple" patterns for Christmas Ornaments to use with
glass paints on glass ornaments. "Simple" should be something you might
find in a child's coloring book. If anyone knows where we could find some
online, or in a book, or if you have some scanned and you want to send them,
that would be great!

If you need anymore details about what I'm looking for, let me know.

Thanks,

Rich

Elizabeth in UK September 14th 03 11:08 AM

Dover have a colouring book you might find useful:
Stained Glass Christmas Ornament Coloring Book $4.95
Author: Carol Belanger Grafton ISBN: 0-486-20707-2 DOVER CODE: 20707-2

Most stained glass retailers stock or can get the Dover series

Elizabeth in UK
http://www.stainedglass.co.uk

Dymon P September 14th 03 04:46 PM

You can try:
Valee Studios, PO Box 971, Mi-Wuk Village, CA 95346-0971

You are looking for:" Holiday Hang-ups", ISBN 1-878331-04-3

Diamond P SG, Charlotte,NC

BevCarter September 15th 03 06:28 AM

Author: Carol Belanger Grafton ISBN: 0-486-20707-2 DOVER CODE: 20707-2

Most stained glass retailers stock or can get the Dover series

Elizabeth in UK
http://www.stainedglass.co.uk

Warner has a large variety of free and simple patterns at
http://warner-criv.com
click on free patterns