CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN SPAIN (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=98050)

Pogonip[_2_] September 23rd 08 08:03 PM

gijokv wrote:
OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN SPAIN

What kind of sewing machine do you use to sew this piping?

--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com

BEI Design September 23rd 08 08:46 PM

Pogonip wrote:
gijokv wrote:
OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN SPAIN

What kind of sewing machine do you use to sew this piping?

Dang it, Joanne, you just went and broke my killfile! ;-þ
(I never saw the original spam.)

Beverly

Pogonip[_2_] September 23rd 08 08:48 PM

BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
gijokv wrote:
OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN SPAIN

What kind of sewing machine do you use to sew this piping?

Dang it, Joanne, you just went and broke my killfile! ;-þ
(I never saw the original spam.)

Beverly

Oooops. Sorreeeeee.

BEI Design September 23rd 08 08:50 PM

Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
gijokv wrote:
OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN SPAIN

What kind of sewing machine do you use to sew this
piping?

Dang it, Joanne, you just went and broke my killfile!
;-þ (I never saw the original spam.)

Beverly

Oooops. Sorreeeeee.

You're forgiven....this time. :-|

Pogonip[_2_] September 23rd 08 09:13 PM

BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
gijokv wrote:
OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN SPAIN

What kind of sewing machine do you use to sew this
piping?
Dang it, Joanne, you just went and broke my killfile!
;-þ (I never saw the original spam.)

Beverly

Oooops. Sorreeeeee.

You're forgiven....this time. :-|

I just couldn't help myself. I have sewn piping and found it to be very
stressful, and just natcherly being such a helpful person and all, I
hadda ask the man what sewing machine he was using, coz he might need to
get an old Singer 15 or something.

BEI Design September 23rd 08 09:21 PM

Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
gijokv wrote:
OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN SPAIN

What kind of sewing machine do you use to sew this
piping?
Dang it, Joanne, you just went and broke my
killfile! ;-þ (I never saw the original spam.)

Beverly

Oooops. Sorreeeeee.

You're forgiven....this time. :-|

I just couldn't help myself. I have sewn piping and
found it to be very stressful, and just natcherly being
such a helpful person and all, I hadda ask the man what
sewing machine he was using, coz he might need to get an
old Singer 15 or something.

Yeah, right....

;-}

Beverly

BEI Design September 24th 08 03:05 AM

Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
gijokv wrote:
OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN
SPAIN
What kind of sewing machine do you use to sew
this piping?
Dang it, Joanne, you just went and broke my
killfile! ;-þ (I never saw the original spam.)

Beverly

Oooops. Sorreeeeee.
You're forgiven....this time. :-|

I just couldn't help myself. I have sewn piping and
found it to be very stressful, and just natcherly
being such a helpful person and all, I hadda ask the
man what sewing machine he was using, coz he might
need to get an old Singer 15 or something.

Yeah, right....

;-}

Beverly

0:-)

Snicker, I don't think that's a halo, more likely a big ol'
glazed donut.

Pogonip[_2_] September 24th 08 03:50 AM

BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
gijokv wrote:
OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN
SPAIN
What kind of sewing machine do you use to sew
this piping?
Dang it, Joanne, you just went and broke my
killfile! ;-þ (I never saw the original spam.)

Beverly

Oooops. Sorreeeeee.
You're forgiven....this time. :-|

I just couldn't help myself. I have sewn piping and
found it to be very stressful, and just natcherly
being such a helpful person and all, I hadda ask the
man what sewing machine he was using, coz he might
need to get an old Singer 15 or something.
Yeah, right....

;-}

Beverly

0:-)

Snicker, I don't think that's a halo, more likely a big ol'
glazed donut.

We'll have a baker's dozen, please.

BEI Design September 24th 08 08:45 AM

Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
gijokv wrote:
[...]

munch smack wipes chin Oh, sorry they're all gone.
BIG