CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Keep your fingers crossed! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139620)

Joan Erickson June 23rd 15 08:57 PM

Keep your fingers crossed!

I am entering my things in the county fair today. They include:

a knitted afghan
cs advent calendar
Santa portrait (sh! don't tell the judges...I actually stitched that
before my kids were born but never got it put together until Sunday!)
3 small designs from the 2005 CATS show
3 crocheted crosses
a princess dress for my DGD
3 African violets
and some pinks (flowers)

Wish me luck!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

Ruth[_4_] June 23rd 15 09:07 PM

Keep your fingers crossed!

Wishing you the best of luck! Keeping fingers crossed. When is the judging? Just asking cause my fingers cramp after awhile. (lol)

Joan Erickson June 25th 15 05:01 PM

Keep your fingers crossed!

On 6/23/2015 3:07 PM, Ruth wrote:
Wishing you the best of luck! Keeping fingers crossed. When is
the judging? Just asking cause my fingers cramp after awhile. (lol)

They judged yesterday morning, so you can uncross your fingers now! :)

I will let you know tomorrow, after I check on them later today.

Joan Erickson June 25th 15 05:02 PM

Keep your fingers crossed!

On 6/23/2015 4:33 PM, wrote:

You don't need luck, your work is lovely Joan and I am sure - as ever
- you will bring home the medals lol

Thank you for your kind words, Sheena!

A coworker is also entering a number of things, so I have some competition!

Joan Erickson June 29th 15 04:44 PM

Keep your fingers crossed!

On 6/25/2015 11:01 AM, Joan Erickson wrote:

I will let you know tomorrow, after I check on them later today.

Okay, here goes:
a knitted afghan - 1st place and Division Reserve Champion
cs advent calendar - 1st place
Santa portrait - 1st place and Class Reserve Champion
3 small designs from the 2005 CATS show - 1st, 2nd & 3rd
3 crocheted crosses - 2nd & 3rd (one didn't place)
a princess dress for my DGD - 1st place
3 African violets - 1st, Class and Division Champion, 2nd & Class
Reserve & 3rd
and some pinks (flowers) - 1st place and Class Reserve

Prizes are 1st - $3, 2nd - $2, and 3rd - $1
So I ended up with $30 in prizes!
When I went to pick them up, the sheet said I got $50!!! I got $10
bonuses for having won the most points in the Needlework Division and
the Horticulture Division! That was a first for me. WooHoooooo!

I don't have them all in there, yet, but watch for pics in rctnp!

Shirley June 29th 15 06:39 PM

Keep your fingers crossed!

On 29/06/2015 16:44, Joan Erickson wrote:
[...]

Congratulations, for a wonderful result.
Happy dancing for you
Hugs
Shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

Ruth[_4_] June 30th 15 02:58 AM

Keep your fingers crossed!

WOW..Congratulations!!! You cleaned up!

Liz from Humbug[_2_] June 30th 15 07:26 AM

Keep your fingers crossed!

On Monday, June 29, 2015 at 8:44:55 AM UTC-7, Joan Erickson wrote:
[...]

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Liz from Humbug

Nancy Spera June 30th 15 01:00 PM

Keep your fingers crossed!

On 6/29/2015 11:44 AM, Joan Erickson wrote:
[...]

Congratulations!!!! Well done!!

Nancy