CraftBanter

-   -   1 Fish, 2 Fish (quilt top from hell) (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140307)

[email protected] July 12th 18 03:59 PM

1 Fish, 2 Fish (quilt top from hell)

First off let me say that I would not wish this pattern on anyone. Number one the instructions for 3 different sizes which are hard to understand what they are saying or I am getting senile. laughing here. When you look at the cover picture you can tell the quilt is all on point. Everything is cut on the bias except for the sashing which the instructions show going vertical and horizontal but actually are at right and left angles. I had to actually put the blocks down on my living room floor and lay out all the pieces including the sashing. They shorted me the instructions for cutting and sewing the four corners so had to measure and hand cut them. This pattern is from Cozy Quilt designs which I brought from Jordan Fabrics. There may be something on You Tube so you can see this quilt, I don't know.
Sandy$