CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   TOPSTITCHER (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20106)

Joan October 6th 04 10:16 PM

TOPSTITCHER

Hi friends, Does anyone know, please where I might buy a little gadget that
was sold some years ago named the 'Christian de Falbe' TOPSTITCHER. It was
similar to a rugmaking punchneedle but made for putting decoration on
knitwear.
Thank you for reading this and I would really appreciate a lead.
Thank you Joan.

Helen Gourley June 11th 12 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joan (Post 139435)
Hi friends, Does anyone know, please where I might buy a little gadget that
was sold some years ago named the 'Christian de Falbe' TOPSTITCHER. It was
similar to a rugmaking punchneedle but made for putting decoration on
knitwear.
Thank you for reading this and I would really appreciate a lead.
Thank you Joan.

Yes, Joan

Just today I was cleaning out my craft storage spaces and came upon the Christiane deFalb topstitcher. I had decided to throw it out, but looked up the term in Google first. I came upon your post.

If you want the topstitcher needle, you can have it. Contact me at