CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   newbie (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16654)

Kenda January 2nd 04 12:10 AM

newbie

Hello all, I signed up a few days ago. I have recently started working with
polymer-clay. I love it! a bit about me: I am 34 y/o, a DH, DS 15, DS 13.
My job is shift work so I have lots of time to "play". Fortunately DH puts
up with my "inspirations" and doesn't mind if I let the housework go! LOL
He will just pick up the slack, including cooking dinner! I look forward to
reading everyone's tips.
Kenda
(remove nospam from address to email me)

dawn January 2nd 04 02:24 AM

Ok, time to translate. :) H= husband maybe?.. DS 15...daughter or son 15
years old? I'm guessing ! I know what LOL is but need help on the rest.

Dawn Stubitsch
http://www.thumbprintkids.com
http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/caketoppers.html

Kenda January 2nd 04 04:00 AM

Sorry about that Dawn, DH = dear husband, DS= dear son 15y/o, plus one
that's 13 y/o.

Kenda
(remove nospam to use email addy)

.com...

Sjpolyclay January 2nd 04 05:18 PM

Hi Kenda, and welcome!!!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Mehuman January 7th 04 09:18 AM

Welcome on board "Kenda" :-)

--
Ciao

Mehuman
http://www.xs4all.nl/~emsmr/index.htm

Ripulite i piatti, o non ci sarà il dessert!

( Rimuova questo "ZUPPA ALLA LUCCHESE" )

"Kenda" schreef in bericht