CraftBanter

-   Jewelry (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Oppi Untracht's passing (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=96516)

Fred Zweig July 12th 08 05:48 PM

Oppi Untracht's passing

It is with sadness in my heart that I report that a great mentor and
friend to many of us passed away this last week at the age of 85.
Oppi's sincere kindness and willingness to share his vast knowledge
will be sorely missed.

Fred

Lakers July 31st 08 07:50 AM

I have been waiting for about 5 days now but the shipping times are 10-19 days. As soon as I get them I will let you know. I have not seen you on that forum for a long time now and I was wondering where you are? How did it go with the collection that you got? Here is the link to the beads again http://www.liangdianup.com/beadscrafts_1.htm and here is the link to the Swarovski beads http://www.liangdianup.com/inventory/900020.htm if those links don't work then you can goto www.lducompany.com and click on the beads picture, that should take you right there. I hope you see this message and get back to me cause I miss talking to you :)