CraftBanter

-   -   left over projects (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=79771)

John January 13th 07 09:15 PM

left over projects

Here is a link to pics of what I used the left over squares on my
finished quilt to make. I have been having a devil of a time posting
these pics. third try.
the machine cover houses a Janome 1600 long arm.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y74...t=cushions.jpg

Hope It works.

John

Patti January 13th 07 09:55 PM

left over projects

I got there from your first link, John.
Must be just a quirk!
..
In message om, John
writes
Here is a link to pics of what I used the left over squares on my
finished quilt to make. I have been having a devil of a time posting
these pics. third try.
the machine cover houses a Janome 1600 long arm.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y74...?action=view&c
urrent=cushions.jpg

Hope It works.

John

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Patti S January 13th 07 10:19 PM

left over projects

Very nice John..... and the chairs are lovely too.
BTW, I see 3 different posts from you with this link - something must be
amiss with your computer???

Patti in Seattle

Kate XXXXXX January 16th 07 08:59 AM

left over projects

John wrote:

Here is a link to pics of what I used the left over squares on my
finished quilt to make. I have been having a devil of a time posting
these pics. third try.
the machine cover houses a Janome 1600 long arm.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y74...t=cushions.jpg

Hope It works.

John

Ooh, nice! :) Love those toffee/caramel colours...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!