CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Anyone here know about Toyota Elena Auto 7? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18966)

sylvia December 29th 08 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceaiken (Post 138281)
i have the intructions! need a copy?

Oh Hello, I would like to obtain a copy please. How do I go about it. Thank You - Sylvia

slalom January 2nd 09 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sylvia (Post 806009)
Oh Hello, I would like to obtain a copy please. How do I go about it. Thank You - Sylvia

Me too, please :)

Toadflax February 9th 09 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceaiken (Post 138282)
i have the instructions. need a copy?

I would LOVE a copy, if that's possible.

(I can't believe I've lost the instructions. Gah! )

I would obviously pay for your costs.

sylvia February 12th 09 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceaiken (Post 138281)
i have the intructions! need a copy?

Yes please would like a copy-pay all expenses

Toyota Elena 7 Knitting Machine Instructions

betslarkin October 2nd 09 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceaiken (Post 138282)
i have the instructions. need a copy?

Hi, if you still have the instructions available, I would also like a copy, and am happy to cover the costs to copy and ship. Please email me at if the Toyota Elena Auto 7 instructions are still available. Thank you so very much!!

Ericaknits November 22nd 10 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceaiken (Post 138281)
i have the intructions! need a copy?

Sorry I am a latecomer to this post, does anybody have a copy of these instructions? I have just obtained the machine but no idea how to get going! I will pay costs.

thank you

Erica

ColinWise January 14th 11 06:41 AM

Selling all above (8 plates) for 50SGD (only plates, no case or bars). Collect at my place.

OlinHolly January 15th 11 06:46 AM

The latter focuses on different methods of therapy such as counseling whereas the former does what doctors do - prescribe medication, request/conduct tests, review results, etc.

pascal lenoir April 18th 12 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceaiken (Post 138281)
i have the intructions! need a copy?

hello there, does any one still have a manual for the toyota elena auto7

greetings from belgie.

jenross December 10th 12 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceaiken (Post 138281)
i have the intructions! need a copy?

Hi,

I also just received a toyota Elena auto 7 machine. I can't seem to find a User manual anywhere. Also my machine is missing a lot of parts. I am wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase replacement parts for this machine. Thanks in advance.

Jen