CraftBanter

-   General Crafting (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   FS - Silver Bali beads $1 a gram & chime balls (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89711)

Jewelry by Yael December 1st 07 02:38 PM

FS - Silver Bali beads $1 a gram & chime balls

Hello,
We have a great selection of Bali beads, findings and harmony balls at
very
reasonable prices. We import these unique, handcrafted items directly
from Bali, Indonesia.
These wonderful beads and clasps have been produced by experienced
silver smiths with extreme pride and craftsmanship and are held to the
finest quality standards. We have shopped around to find this quality
craftsmanship and think that you will agree that these items are some
of the most beautifully designed and detailed beads that you will ever
see. The detail and craftsmanship that has been put in to these beads
are superior to other Bali beads that you will see for sale. See for
yourself were sure that you will not be disappointed in these
extraordinary beads. Because these beads are individually handcrafted,
there may be slight variations in size, weight and oxidation per
piece.

Visit: www.JewelrybyYael.com
or
http://jewelrybyyael.com/index.php?c...6&%3CosCsid%3E