CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   How about doing a Swap I like to manage one if any one is interested (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=84430)

Vicky June 11th 07 04:35 AM

How about doing a Swap I like to manage one if any one is interested

I think a summer theme would be cool each person makes a set of beads
say 10 of a kind that is in the sumer theme they can be all the same
or all different! Then we each get a set from another polymer clay
beader ! I post photos of all the sets sent before i forward them to
the others email me for my address to send the
beads to! I used to do a lot of swaps and love to do them again and
would enjoy hosting now as well! It will be fun who wants to join me?
I been doing polymer clay for 15 years at least now I been a member
on here and rec craft beads for from 2000 ! I Vicki