CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Hello from NC! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140118)

Raggedyann August 8th 17 06:48 PM

Hello from NC!

Hi everyone!
I haven't been here in a long time, but thought I would pop in and say hello!
Im living in NC now, and have been busy
Sewing and crocheting for my church ministry.
I still cross stitch, and have a million projects going at once 😜
Hope you are all doing well!
Louise in NC

[email protected] August 8th 17 08:07 PM

Hello from NC!

On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 10:48:44 -0700 (PDT), Raggedyann
wrote:

Hi everyone!
I haven't been here in a long time, but thought I would pop in and say hello!
Im living in NC now, and have been busy
Sewing and crocheting for my church ministry.
I still cross stitch, and have a million projects going at once ?
Hope you are all doing well!
Louise in NC

I am concerned about Mr. Stitchit, Fred Kuhn. I haven't heard from
him for far too long and wondered if anyone knew anything?