CraftBanter

-   Jewelry (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Uncoated 49 strand 0.3mm cable? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=137913)

ouistiti July 13th 12 02:56 PM

Uncoated 49 strand 0.3mm cable?

I bought a beautiful necklace in Paris made with an Uncoated 0.3mm (0.12") 49 strand cable. I love the super fine cabling so much and wanted to try working with it myself but I have been scouring the web for such a thing and have come up empty-handed. Lots of fine coated 49strd beading cable but even when i managed to get the coating off the twist of the strands was too loose. If anyone has a lead i'd be very grateful! Thanks