CraftBanter

-   -   weight of new home 445 (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139975)

Brian Christiansen December 8th 16 08:21 AM

weight of new home 445

I have a New Home 445, and I was wondering how much it weighs. It is
from the early 60's I think. I have been unable to find its weight
online.

Based on how much it costs to ship one via UPS standard ground, 33.75
(based on the shipping costs an for one on ebay), it appears to be
between 30 and 50 pounds), but that isn't very specific and would have
been my guess anyway.
--
Brian Christiansen

Brian Christiansen December 9th 16 05:04 PM

weight of new home 445

On 12/09/2016 06:50 AM, Nann wrote:
Put it on your bathroom scale.

If I had a bathroom scale, that is what I would do. I asked because I
currently do not have a bathroom scale.
--
Brian Christiansen