CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Synergy I pictures and stories (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=92874)

[email protected] February 25th 08 06:35 PM

Synergy I pictures and stories

I took over 300 pictures at the Synergy conference and am going to
post them in slide shows on my blog in the coming weeks. The first
one is up now.

http://www.ornamento.wordpress.com.

Hope you enjoy it!

Barbara Forbes-Lyons February 26th 08 03:34 AM

Synergy I pictures and stories

Thanks Martha - it was so great to finally meet you in person!

I'll be posting pics to my flickr and blog, too, once the dust settles.
Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Martha[_4_] March 4th 08 05:26 AM

wrote in message
I took over 300 pictures at the Synergy conference and am going to
post them in slide shows on my blog in the coming weeks. The first
one is up now.

http://www.ornamento.wordpress.com.

Hope you enjoy it!

Very cool! I'm so jealous:) Would have loved to attend.... Thanks for
posting the pics.

Another Martha