CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Singer 322 Gauge Scale (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=45001)

rxyz February 20th 05 04:33 PM

Singer 322 Gauge Scale

Hello,

I have been given a Singer MemoMatic 322 knitting machine.
It did not the "Gauge Scale" to measure stitches and rows.
Does anyone have one of these?
Could someone photograph it beside a scale with inches or millimeters, and
post the picture?

Alternately, how could I row dial on the machine after counting the stitches
and rows on the swatch?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Colleen57 May 15th 06 07:25 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by rxyz
Hello,

I have been given a Singer MemoMatic 322 knitting machine.
It did not the "Gauge Scale" to measure stitches and rows.
Does anyone have one of these?
Could someone photograph it beside a scale with inches or millimeters, and
post the picture?

Alternately, how could I row dial on the machine after counting the stitches
and rows on the swatch?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi i have scanned one in hope this helps, I have retained the large file incase you need it emailed to you. Regards Colleen57