CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   "Grow with me" knitted baby cap? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=40837)

Bonnie January 5th 04 10:18 PM

"Grow with me" knitted baby cap?

Hello All,

I thought I had a pattern for a knitted cap for a baby that had three sets
of eyelets
so the hat would adjust as the little one grows. I can't seem to find it
anywhere and
can't remember where I saw it. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance,
Bonnie

Trevor & Amber Ward January 5th 04 10:45 PM

Hi Bonnie,

This is the only one I remember seeing like you describe:

http://www.frugalhaus.com/homepage/newborn.htm

Hope this helps,
Amber

. ..

Bonnie January 6th 04 11:10 PM

Amber and Peggy,

Thank y'all so much! That's exactly what I was looking for!

Bonnie

PS My sister's name is Peggy too :-)

JoyceG in WA January 11th 04 03:56 PM

I want to thank whoever posted this link! It gave me the courage to take the
plunge and try knitting on a circular needle, and I'm hooked! What a cute hat,
and it works up so quickly! BTW, the link was
frugal-haus.com/homepage/newborn.htm for anyone who missed it!

-JoyceG in WA

JoyceG in WA January 11th 04 04:12 PM

Oh phooey! Hate to respond to my own post, but I made a slight error - the
address is:

www.frugal-haus.com/homepage/newborn.htm

-JoyceG in WA
JoyceG in WA
(take out the "nospam" to reply)

Ophelia January 11th 04 04:37 PM

"JoyceG in WA" wrote in message
Oh phooey! Hate to respond to my own post, but I made a slight error -

the
address is:

www.frugal-haus.com/homepage/newborn.htm

I still can't get it:(

Noreen's Knit*che January 11th 04 04:59 PM

snicker... now you guys will know without a doubt that I am back and as
evil and funny as ever....
everytime I see that "grow with me" subject line... I think of training
bras!!!
And then I snicker more... what were they supposed to train them to DO?
LOL!
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.